QHT, Inc Return Material Authorization/Warranty Procedure Terms and Conditions.
- All warranty and return authorization requests must be initiated by the selling Distributor.
- Unused items purchased over 180 days, cannot be returned.
- Special order items are non-returnable. Special order item are considered any item not normally carried in stock. This includes the custom color option on panel radiators.
- A 20% Restocking Fee will apply on parts and equipment unless previous authorization has been granted to wave said fees.
- All claims for shortages and damages must be reported within 5 days. QHT, Inc shall not be liable for return freight and/or damages that occur while in the possession of the selling distributors.
- The Return Material/Warranty Request Form must be filled out in its entirety and faxed or emailed to QHT, Inc.
- Once the Return Material/Warranty Request form is received by QHT, Inc, A Return Material Authorization Number will be generated and sent to the email or fax provided on the request form.
- Returns will not be accepted without a copy of the Return Material Authorization form. Items must be unopened and in the same condition in which they were delivered. Damaged, scratched, and open items will not be accepted. QHT, Inc is not liable for damaged sustained while in the possession of the distributors or their contractors. QHT, Inc does not recommend returning radiator panels via UPS as the packaging is insufficient for protection during ground transportation.
- It is QHT, Inc policy is to replace defective parts via a Return Sales Order. This Sales Order will reflect the replacement items being shipped as well as the items being returned.
- A Purchase Order must be issued for replacement parts.
- If replacement parts have already been ordered, a Debit PO is required.
- RMA will not be processed without this information.
- Return items must be received by QHT, Inc within 45 days of the Return Material Authorization date. If items are
not received within the allotted time frame, the request will be closed an no credit issued.
- Once returned items are received, they will be inspected and validated for credit status. Once validated, a credit will be issued on the Return Sales Order. If items are not received within 45 days as mentioned above or fail warranty validation, the Sales Order for replacement items will be considered collectable.
- QHT, Inc will notify Distributor on the returned items validation status. Items that fail validation are considered property of the Selling Distributor. It is the sole responsibility of the Selling Distributor to make the necessary arrangements for the return of these items. QHT, Inc will hold items that fail warranty validation for 30 days, after which time, items will be disposed of.
- Items not manufactured by Biasi and/or Purmo are subject to the original Manufacturer’s warranty policy and procedures. Ie. Burners and controls. Serial numbers and date codes required.